Sayfalar

23 Şubat 2013 Cumartesi


"SOLVİNG PUZZLE İS LİFESTYLE"

My colleagues and I attended to puzzle course (first step) called " Akıl Oyunları". We learned strategies about SUDOKU and its various, Kendoku, KenKen and Tangrams. 
Our  trainer was Serkan Yürekli who is Turkish Team's member for World Puzzle Championship and World Sudoku Championship. He is also puzzle designer.
Last day in course my friend came first and I came second in "Sudoku Screen Test".

Finally we obtained our certificate. We spent two efficient days.

This week we decided to select students who likes to solve puzzles. In coming days we will start to train them for puzzle competetions.





So that I prepared an application form and hanged up on the notice board.




I believe that : "Solving puzzle obtains to make B-Plan for lifetime."










You can visit the links below if you also like puzzles.

http://akil-oyunlari.livejournal.com/
http://www.akiloyunlari.com/category/sampiyonalar/tbtsecmeleri/


Hiç yorum yok: