Sayfalar

18 Nisan 2013 Perşembe

My  Formula : "Flipped Classroom" 

                                         

                        and 

              My Assistants : Google Apps





PANİC...  You feel very stressed  when you fall behind  the curriculum . In these circumstances you can't do anything except mistakes.
I found a formula. I started to implement "Flipped Classroom" to my classes.

  • Which points should we flip ? 

İf we don't want to lose so much time for our lecture, we can make a lesson plan for preparing an online class, outside the classroom. As a result of this homeworks can be done during class hours.

  • How can we prepare lessons?
You can prepare a video with 

At this step my assistant applications like "Google Apps" can help us.





You can share these videos in "Goggle Docs" or  " Youtube" for your students.





Then you can upload a small exercise and check the answers with "Google Forms".


In addition I use  "Flubaroo" to check the answers and send the results to students via e-mail.  


  Finally according to the answers of the students you can build your lesson. As a result all these tasks the students can be ready to do more exercises during CLASSROOM.

Intrinsically teachers should work  for a specified period. But I think this method can teach the students
 "How to  learn".

...........












Hiç yorum yok: