Sayfalar

2 Temmuz 2013 Salı

"SUMMER HOLİDAY WİTH FLİPPED CLASSROOM"

"SUMMER HOLİDAY WİTH FLİPPED CLASSROOM"

  • FLİPPED SUMMER SPARE TİME USİNG GOOGLE DRİVE & GOOGLE FORMS

After a very tiring school term, finaly it's time to rest, swim and read more... For this summer vacation I prepared a lesson plan for my students. We will continue to "FLİPPED CLASSROOM" project. 

This year we saved and categorized all the lesson that we use in class as a PDF file. Then we use the "GOOGLE DRİVE" to store our files organized.

My students use this files to revise previous lessons and also they refresh their knowledge.





Using "GOOGLE DRİVE" we created a great collection of lessons in a year.

  • For this summer, I will prepare math tests for my students every 15 days using "GOOGLE FORMS" ( Also, you can use handy tests pictures to preparethis forms.)






  • Then I can easily control and give feedbacks according to their answers.
  • During this summer vacation they can also use our math collection.



In short, "GOOGLE APPS" make our life easier and make us more creative...

Hiç yorum yok: